The most sought-after beaches in the Caribbean offer spa treatments, golfing, lagoons, and endless outdoor activities. With inviting white sand and turquoise crystal-clear waters, the Caribbean boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. These are the most visited beaches in the Caribbean, according to the Visited travel app. Visited has over 1.9 million international travelers using the app. See what all the fun is about and download Visited to discover dream destinations, map your next trip, and more.
The most visited beaches in the Caribbean are:
- Cancun has the most popular beaches in the Caribbean. Dolphin Beach is a famous Cancun beach known for its soft white sand, turquoise water, balmy Mexican weather, and excellent air quality.
- Punta Cana beaches offer stunning sights in the Dominican Republic. The beautiful beaches in Punta Cana include Playa Macao, which provides plenty of waves for surfing and water sports.
- Montego Bay, the capital of Saint James Parish on Jamaica’s northern coast, offers pristine beaches, world-class golfing, and upscale resorts designed for relaxing.
- Ocho Rios, a town on Jamaica’s northern coast, is known as the “adventure capital” for its diverse activities and attractions. It’s the perfect getaway for beachgoers seeking a mix of adventure and relaxation.
- Varadero Beach in Cuba is consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in the world. It is also known as Blue Beach for its stunning turquoise waters and white sand.
- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, is a snorkeler’s and stand-up paddleboarder’s paradise. Although the beach is actually 6.3 miles long, it’s still widely known as Seven Mile Beach.
- Shipwreck Bay in the Turks and Caicos Islands offers stunning snorkeling and diving opportunities, with several shipwrecks to explore off the coast.
- Negril Beach, Jamaica’s “capital of casual,” is famous for its friendly locals and warm climate year-round. It’s a safe beach that’s popular for swimming, with lifeguards on duty.
- Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic, is home to over 78 miles of beautiful beaches, including Playa Dorada, the closest beach to Puerto Plata city. Cofresi Beach offers a more serene experience away from the city, with stunning natural views.
- The Blue Lagoon, Jamaica’s largest beach, is a free public space with a mix of saltwater and spring water. The lagoon has hosted Queen Elizabeth, The Beatles, and Marlon Brando. Legend has it that the bottomless lagoon was home to a dragon.
Have you been to some of the best beaches in the Caribbean? Find more top destinations with the Visited app. Use the app to create your own bucket list and plan your next dream vacation. You can also see your travel stats and get a customized map of your travels with the popular travel app.