Czech is a Central European country that ranks as the 13th most visited nation in the world according to the travel app Visited, which has over 1.5 million users. The central location and beautiful architecture and cultural sites in Prague continue to draw in tourists from around the world. You can check off places you’ve been, browse top travel destinations, see your personalized travel stats, and get a custom-printed map of your travels using the Visited app.
Travelers from Czech enjoy exploring places around the world, with the top 10 most visited places for Czechs located in Europe.
- 1. Germany is the most popular destination for travelers coming from Czech. Germany, conveniently located next to Czech, has iconic historic sites and museums in Berlin, Munich, and Frankfurt, as well as medieval castles, parts of the Alps Mountains, and picturesque forests and rivers.
2. Austria, nestled just below Czech, has historic cathedrals and palaces, remarkable architecture, the Vienna Opera House, plenty of museums, and natural beauty in the Eastern Alps.
3. Italy is the third most visited country for travelers from Czech. The southern European nation has a host of attractions, with ancient Roman ruins and cultural sites in Rome as well as world-famous cuisine and wine.
4. Slovakia, Czech’s neighbor in the southeast, is the fourth most popular country for Czechs to visit. Slovakia draws in tourists with its elegant castles, museums, hot springs, folk architecture, and scenic wilderness.
5. France is the fifth most visited country for Czech travelers. From the shopping, museums, and iconic architecture in Paris to the world-famous vineyards in Bordeaux and Champagne, France has something for everyone to enjoy.
6. Croatia, located in southern Europe, offers a warm climate, pristine beaches, and scenic natural landscapes with waterfalls, forests, and lush coastal areas.
7. The UK is the seventh most popular destination for tourists from Czech. Travelers flock to iconic places such as Westminster and Tower Bridge in London as well as historic sites like Stonehenge.
8. Poland is the eighth most visited country to visit from Czech. Located to the northeast of Czech, Poland has a lot to offer, with castles, historic sites, and endless things to do in Warsaw and Krakow.
9. Spain is the ninth most popular nation to visit from Czech. The mild climate, beautiful beaches, and remarkable architecture in Barcelona and Madrid continue to attract visitors to Spain.
10. Hungary is the tenth most visited country for tourists from Czech. Hungary includes medieval castles and picturesque spa towns surrounding hot springs and thermal baths.
Have you been to any of the top countries to visit from Czechia? See the top travel destinations in the world, set travel goals, and get your own personal travel map using the Visited app.