If you’re vacationing with kids, you’ll want to check out some of the top 10 most visited kids attractions. These kid-friendly places offer plenty of activities to keep your children entertained. The list of the 10 most popular kids attractions in the world is from Visited, the travel app that lets you check off places you’ve been and also map out new travel destinations.
The top 10 most visited kids attractions range from the massive Walt Disney World Resort to the innovative Science Museum London. See which places you’ve been with your kids and learn about new spots to visit on the list:
- Universal Studios has locations in Florida and California. Both theme parks offer kids large-scale entertainment with interactive exhibits and rides centering on their favorite movies like Harry Potter, as well as real-life characters depicting their favorite animated characters spreading cheer throughout the parks.
- Disney Resort Paris brings Disney movies to life in Chessy, France, just 32 kilometers (20 miles) east of Paris. The complex includes two theme parks – Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park – with some of the most popular kids’ attractions, including roller coasters, interactive movie experiences, and the most popular Disney characters from movies and TV shows. The park is the most visited place in Europe, drawing in around 12 million visitors per year.
- Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando Florida includes four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom) and two water parks featuring endless fun for kids and families. Kids will revel in the rides, characters, and adventures from their favorite movies like Star Wars and Toy Story.
- Disneyland is the most visited kids’ attraction in the world when you account for cumulative attendance dating back to 1955 when Walt Disney founded the park. The amusement park in Anaheim, California includes 9 Disney-themed “lands” with rides, games, characters, and endless activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- SeaWorld is a marine park that has locations in Orlando, Florida, San Antonio, Texas, and San Diego, California. SeaWorld has exhibits, shows, and educational experiences that showcase thousands of rescued marine animals, including manatees, sea turtles, birds, whales, dolphins, orcas, and more that call the park home.
- Busch Gardens has two theme parks – in Tampa, Florida, and Williamsburg, Virginia, and offers lots of kid-friendly activities, including plenty of rides, kids’ play areas, and animal encounters.
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center is a must-see for all space-loving kids. The space museum in Huntsville, Alabama is the largest space museum in the world, with interactive exhibits, rockets and space paraphernalia, space simulations, and more.
- Neuschwanstein Castle is the most-visited castle in Germany and is the real-life inspiration for Disney’s Cinderella castle. Kids love the fairy-tale look and feel of the historic castle nestled above a picturesque valley in the mountains.
- Science Museum London offers innovative and engaging science-based activities for kids, with the WonderLab interactive experiences including space travel simulations, watching lightning strike and an impressive Imax theater that includes 3-D adventures into the world of science.
- Tivoli Gardens is an amusement park in Copenhagen, Denmark with roller coasters, and other rides, including many kiddie rides, games, and shows.
Check off the most popular kids’ attractions you’ve been to in the travel app Visited and browse over 50 kid-friendly attractions around the world to create a map of the places you’ve been and ones you’d like to visit.